Dr Gareth Moore
Publication Date: 02/04/2015
Categories: Activity & Puzzles
About the Book
Train your brain with these mental workouts designed specifically for your daily commute.
Do you find yourself willing away the minutes – and sometimes hours – on your journey to work? With Clever Commuter you can claim back that lost time and use it to improve your mental agility with Dr Moore’s dynamic programme for commuters:
* Exercise the key elements of your intelligence, from visual memory and comprehension, to pattern recognition and number crunching.
* Puzzles can promote cognitive capacity, alertness and stave off the ageing of the brain.
* Includes logic and reasoning exercises, simple maths tests and conundrums, and memory games.
* Puzzles become more challenging as you progress through the book.
So whether you want to get your mind limbered up for the day ahead or simply sit back with some enjoyable puzzles on your journey home – or anywhere else you fancy – there's no better way for commuters to test their wits and improve their brain function.
- 'Helps promote cognitive capacity and alertness, improve number skills and expand your memory', The Sun
- 'This innovative little book is a great way of improving your mental agility', Hot Brands Cool Places