Give a F**k
A Brief Inventory of Ways In Which You Can
Publication Date: 06/09/2018
Publication Date: 06/09/2018
About the Book
Praise for Give a F**k:
'A lovely, inspiring book, full of brilliant advice – a perfect corrective for the state of the world' – India Knight
'It really cuts through the honey glaze of self-help and hits you right where you need it' – Holly Bourne, author of How Do You Like Me Now?
'Felicity writes with the compassion, assuredness and humour of someone who clearly gets what it can be like to feel too much of everything too much of the time.' – Ruby etc, illustrator and cartoonist
A funny, wise, practical and expressive guide to caring and compassion – also known as ‘giving a fuck’!
Give A F**k has one important, vital and highly topical theme at its heart: compassion. Otherwise known as caring, AKA giving a fuck. Journalist and life-coach Felicity Morse has turned her smart, witty and informed focus on developing our innate compassion / kindness skills, for the enduring benefit of ourselves, and for the many ways in which we can care for, help, learn from and work with the people and the world around us to achieve profound fulfillment.
Give a F**k covers Self, Relationships, Community and Infinity and Beyond and combines warm, witty and philosophical narrative with thought-provoking and easy-to-implement exercises to help us conquer our personal obstacles in the path of developing our most caring selves.
- 'It really cuts through the honey glaze of self-help and hits you right where you need it', Holly Bourne
- 'A lovely, inspiring book, full of brilliant advice - a perfect corrective for the state of the world', India Knight
- 'Felicity Morse leads the new generation of feisty, embodied troops into the soulful battles that could save us all', Jamie Catto
- 'Part philosophy, part psychology, and part self-help, Give a F**k is a genuinely insightful book that lays out, in the simplest and clearest terms, why and how we should all Give a F**k ... about ourselves, about other people, and about the universe we inhabit. If you didn't give a fuck before you read it, I challenge you not to give a fuck after you have', Jim Piddock
- 'Felicity Morse's writing made me feel more seen and more sane in what can often seem like an unsalvageably lunatic, lamentable and far-from-luminous modern world... revelatory. Insightful and practical, she offers genuinely try-this-and-your-life-could-well-be-better approaches that work. This book will make you feel brighter, in all ways. Get it, and get your neon on', Alix Fox, broadcaster and Guardian sex columnist
- 'This is a hug in the form of a book. It's clear-thinking, down-to-earth, compassionate, and, above all, necessary', Suzannah Lipscomb, historian and TV presenter
- 'This guide breaks the silence we create when we think of our issues as too small or silly; whether that's struggling with the idea of a perfect 'self-care' regime, maintaining boundaries in relationships or just dealing with a very large, very loud world. Felicity writes with the compassion, assuredness and humour of someone who clearly gets what it can be like to feel too much of everything too much of the time', Ruby Etc.