The Dads' Book
Extent: 160 pages
Publication Date: 07/05/2007
About the Book
This is the book no self-respecting father should be without. The Dads' Book is an amusing and informative miscellany of jokes, facts and tongue-in-cheek survival techniques for the Dad wishing to excel at the art of fatherhood.
This is not only a book of practical advice, but also includes cunning tips on how to maintain your position as Number One Dad without becoming a cross between a punchbag, taxi driver and general slave. Includes bizarre yet invaluable tips handed down from generations of fathers on.
The Dads' Book celebrates the wonder of dad-hood, while allowing you to work on being best at everything and retain your sanity at the same time.
Publication Date: 06/01/2012
About the Book
- 'The perfect gift for the perfect dad', Glamour
- 'Brush up on your fathering skills with The Dads' Book... Full of survival tips and hints for all panicky fathers', The Daily Mail
- 'An essential tome for Dad's shelf', Junior Magazine
- 'Chock-full of instruction and light-hearted relief for anyone grappling with fatherhood', The Bookseller
- 'Are you the best dad? Well you'd certainly be in the running for the top spot after reading this fabulous little book... interesting, very useful and highly amusing stuff on every page', DanCanDo.com
- 'It is a really good read and is completely packed with useful information and things to make you smile', Totz2teens.co.uk