The Halloween Activity Book
Publication Date: 04/09/2014
Categories: Activity & Puzzles
About the Book
You'll need a quick brain and a creative spark to solve the wealth of gruesome and ghoulish puzzles and games in The Halloween Activity Book!
There are limbs missing in crazy mazes, eyeball jellies to devour, sickening stories to complete and much more, all highly illustrated with Paul Moran's colourful, hilarious artwork. You'll be feeling at home in the land of the undead in no time.
- 'Full of hair-raising games and activities to keep your brain ticking', Term Times
- 'Lots of ideas for things to do and to engage children in', Let Them Be Small blog
- 'A cornucopia of spooky scariness', Lancashire Evening Post
- 'A great book for a chilling Halloween indoors... plenty here for all the family to enjoy', Parents in Touch
- 'Graveyard mazes, zombie attack survival, exploding brains, missing limbs and much more gore and horror will be found in this colouring eerie book', Bizzimummy.com