Where's the Zombie?
Publication Date: 04/10/2018
Categories: Activity & Puzzles
About the Book
The virus is spreading and nowhere is safe. It's a scramble for survival as the number of zombies grows with every turn of the page…
From a hospital under quarantine and an underground bunker, to a White House evacuation and full-scale battle in the streets, zombie fans will love this scary and stomach churning search book.
With 48 pages of full colour illustrations, Where's The Zombie? promises to amuse, entertain and terrify readers as they hunt for the family of zombies among the crowds in this zombie activity book.
- 'Great horror fun for all the family!', Scream magazine
- 'Engage your blackest humour', Sci-Fi Bulletin
- 'Promises to amuse, entertain and terrify readers as they hunt for the family of zombies', Zombie Times
- 'Puzzle fans young and old will love this gorgeously gruesome and scarily supernatural search book', Lancashire Evening Post
- 'A frightfully funny look at the zombie apocalypse', The Bookbag