Send Us Your Work
Buster Books loves to create books for curious and creative children. Our list is brimming with titles to spark the imagination and encourage exploration.
We are always looking for new projects that suit our publishing list and would love to see your work. If you would like to submit a proposal to us, please read the following guidelines carefully.
- Before sending in your submission, please make sure your proposal fits well within our areas of publishing. We publish non-fiction, activity, early years, fiction and picture books. Please look at our website for more information about what we are currently publishing.
- We do not accept poetry submissions.
- We do not act as an agency for authors or illustrators.
- We are always happy to receive artist and illustrator submissions; please send them to the submissions email address.
- Please include a brief overview and synopsis of your proposal in the body of your email, including a desired target audience and any unique selling points.
- We are unable to guarantee a reply to every submission we receive, but we do aim to respond to submissions within three months where possible.
- If you would prefer to send your submission via post, the inclusion of a stamped, self-addressed envelope is necessary if you would like your submission to be returned.
- Please note, we are unable to accept any responsibility for loss or damage of submissions sent by post. For this reason, please do not send in any original art or material, we are happy to receive photocopies.
If your submission meets the above requirements, please email us at email@example.com or post your submission to:
FAO Susannah Bailey
Buster Books Submissions
Michael O’Mara Books
16 Lion Yard