The Surprisingly Simple Ways to Reach Big Goals
Owain Service and Rory Gallagher
Publication Date: 03/05/2018
About the Book
How to reach your goals in seven scientifically tested steps that really work.
Working inside the world’s first Nudge Unit, Owain Service and Rory Gallagher know the huge impact that small changes, based on a scientific understanding of human behavior, can have, whether you’re trying to save money, be a better manager or get more people to vote in the next election.
For the first time, Think Small takes these successful approaches and translates them into an easy, simple framework that has the potential to make a big difference to all our lives.
- 'Thinking small is not the opposite of dreaming big. It is the pathway to achieving those dreams.', Times Educational Supplement
- 'Science meets self-improvement, delivered with a rare combination of humanity and attention to the evidence.', Tim Harford, author of 'Messy' and 'The Undercover Economist'
- 'I love this book. Funny, wise and practical, it will make you a better and more effective person.', Cass Sunstein, author of 'Nudge'
- 'Governments around the world are using behavioural insights to help people achieve their goals. This great new book shows how you can use the same tools in your own life. Go nudge yourself!', Richard Thaler, author of 'Misbehaving' and 'Nudge'
- 'Wonderful. A rebuttal of that commonplace assumption that leads us astray every day
- that only big, bold changes lead to large effects.', Rory Sutherland, Vice Chairman, Ogilvy & Mather