Send Us Your Work
At LOM ART we love to receive submissions from talented artists and illustrators. Of particular interest are proposals for practical art and creative activity books for children and adults, quirky and beautiful gift books, unique picture books and other brilliant ideas to make learning about art and artists fun and accessible.
If you have an idea that that you think fits our artwork-focused list we would be happy to hear from you.
- Before sending in your submission, please make sure your proposal fits well within our areas of publishing.
- We are not an agency.
- We are always happy to receive artist and illustrator submissions; please send them to the submissions email address.
- Please include a brief overview and synopsis of your proposal in the body of your email, including a desired target audience and any unique selling points.
- We are unable to guarantee a reply to every submission we receive, but we do aim to respond to submissions within three months where possible.
- If you would prefer to send your submission via post, the inclusion of a stamped, self-addressed envelope is necessary if you would like your submission to be returned.
- Please note, we are unable to accept any responsibility for loss or damage of submissions sent by post. For this reason, please do not send in any original art or material, we are happy to receive photocopies.
If your submission meets the above requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that as our office is closed due to Coronavirus we are currently not accepting submissions by post.